All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- PNDA-4009: Add application detailed summary guide
- PNDA-4525: Deprecate Ubuntu 14.04
- PNDA-2540: Stop supplying 'cloud-user' as the default operating system user as this is deployment specific and must be supplied in the pnda-env.yaml
- PNDA-3601: Disable emailtext in Jenkins file and replace it with notifier stage and job
- PNDA-4043: Update HDP to version 220.127.116.11
- PNDA-4110: Build proxy documentation edits
- PNDA-3555: Stop using locations under /user for PNDA 'system' functions
- PNDA-3663: Move governance and contribution guidelines to pnda-guide
- PNDA-3483: Allow dynamic zookeeper ip resolution
- PNDA-3548: upgrade KM to 18.104.22.168
- PNDA-4442: Clarify steps required for creation on server cluster
- PNDA-3295: fix missing links on SUMMARY
- PNDA-3585: Add documentation about the PNDA queue placement policy
- PNDA-4460: Add Flink details and version
- Rewrote Provisioning section
- PNDA-2873: Documentation for the new Avro Codec
- PNDA-2839: Update Grafana documentation for default password
- PNDA-3167: Update flavor as this is m4 instead of m3
- PNDA-3231: Update SUMMARY in order to include all the provisioning parts
- PNDA-3302: upgrade edge flavor on pico
- PNDA-3530: Ambari version 22.214.171.124 and HDP version 126.96.36.199
- PNDA-3548: Upgrade Kafka manager to version 188.8.131.52
- PNDA-3304: Add script to set a non-transparent proxy for the mirror build.
- PNDA-2726: Added example spark-batch and spark-streaming jobs in python
- PNDA-3208: Adding information on how to extend/manage Avro schema evolutions
- PNDA-2493: Align AWS and OpenStack flavors
- Updated platform_requirements.md
- Updated producer instructions
- PNDA-2553: Paths in platformlibs examples
- PNDA-2222: Added a page covering the default UI login credentials
- Clarify steps to get started/provision PNDA
- Update Platform Requirements section
- Updated to note details of hotfix in release 3.2.1
- Clarifications and improvements to many areas for 3.2 release
- Set grafana version to 3.1.1
- Add details and links about AWS provisioning using CloudFormation
- Add technology versions page to guide
- Update Kafka security with details about SASL_SSL & ACL
- New download link for the guide (pdf, mobi and epub)
- Added package server instructions.
- Updated website to pnda.io.
- Fixed deployment issue.
- Renamed PaNDA to PNDA.
- Renamed data exploration lab to tutorial.
- Added links to repository.
- Renamed platform-heat-templates to pnda-heat-templates, platform-dib-elements to pnda-dib-elements.
- Updated standard PNDA flavor.
- Updated repos.
- Removed links between repos, as they work in the guide but not on the GitHub website.
- jupyter lab: Added Jupyter lab.
- platform requirements: Updated resource requirements.
- Removed TODO file.
- getting started: Explained "use the data generation tools to generate test data sets".
- getting started: On last line, better instructions for opening Impala and what to look for.
- datasets: Added keep mode, removed nolimit policy.
- Upated multiple repo README files.
- Updated console screenshots with new design.
- Added placeholders for consumer and exploration labs.
- cover: Added cover.
- provisioning/heat.md: Added getting started with Heat document.
- jupyter: Added page that explains what you can do with a notebook.
- HBase tutorial: Added lab from DevNet.
- OpenTSDB tutorial: Added lab from DevNet.
- console: Added better description of console workflow, and detailed screenshots.
- references: Assembled all external hyperlinks into one page.
- deployment manager: Removed entire section that was already copied to the applications page. Moved design section to the beginning of the chapter.
- openbmp: Removed not very "useful links".
- examples: Added links to example repos.
- opendl: Added link to PNDA integration instructions.
- example-spark-batch: Added better build instructions.
- example-spark-streaming: Added better build instructions.
- deployment manager: Added requirements and building sections.
- README: The version number is now updated from the git release version using scripts/version.sh.
- CHANGELOG.md: Added this file.
- TODO.md: Added file.
- provisioning/heat.md: Added new document with a link to the Heat wiki.
- security: Replaced with new blueprint, and removed everything else under security.
- provisioning/platform_requirements.md: Formatted resource requirements into tables.
- log-aggregation: Added file. Added external links.
- introduction: Added paragraph for log aggregation. Shortend info for applications and packages.
- pnda-dib-elements: Updated formatting.
- metrics: Added link to log aggregation page.
- Capitalization: Heat not HEAT, YARN not Yarn.
- Spacing: 80 GB not 80GB.
- logstash: Replaced producer/logstash.md with prod-logstash-codec-avro readme.
- packages: Added link to getting started with info on uploading packages.
- datasets: Added link to getting started with info on where datasets come from.
- pmacct: Moved after OpenBMP.
- consumers: Removed links to DevNet Learning Labs.